This is the legacy version of ProjectDIVA.net in read only mode.

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone

Forum rules
If you have found some news which are worth posting, please PM the News Writers!

Re: Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone

Postby mikusphere » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:36 pm

Turom wrote:Another question, what's your experience with the calibration? I played on PSVita before so the OLED screen was very responsive, I never cared about the display lag.

Now on TV I sometimes feel like I got a small lag though when trying the auto calibration utility of PDFT it gives me weird results. How do you configure it correctly ?

I have never changed the timing calibration (it's still in default +0) because it was working perfectly for me.

I think if the input or video feels delayed you have to set the amount to positive to offset the lag until you get the desired result.
mikusphere

Newbie Player

Feedback Score: 0

Postby Mullet345 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:17 pm

Just wondering if it's possible to change the button sounds like how you can change it in the Diva series?
Looking Forward To The English Release Of Project Diva X
Mullet345

Newbie Player

Postby Turom » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:15 pm

mikusphere wrote:I have never changed the timing calibration (it's still in default +0) because it was working perfectly for me.

I think if the input or video feels delayed you have to set the amount to positive to offset the lag until you get the desired result.

I did some testing yesterday to find the accurate timing and looks like -5 ~ -10 is OK when the TV is in game display mode, my TV may be faster than I though.. I still have issues to get COOL on fast chains though. I think I have to get used to the new controller as well and see if it's a delay issue or just me! The HOLD mechanic is very a very weird change also.

Mullet345 wrote:Just wondering if it's possible to change the button sounds like how you can change it in the Diva series?

As you can see on the translated image here it's in the customization menu, which is available when you press triangle on the song list or if you select second option on the main menu. You got a lot of choices for each type of note.
Turom

Welcome to DIVA!

Postby ValentineMeikin » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:23 pm

I had that problem with someone trying to run Phantasy Star Online 2 on their PS4.
They completely screwed it up because they didn't have a clue what a primary account was.
ValentineMeikin

Newbie Player

Previous

Return to Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone