This is the legacy version of ProjectDIVA.net in read only mode.

[PSVITA] IA / VT Colorful Revealed! [UPDATE 16 Jan.]

Re: [PSVITA] IA / VT Colorful Revealed! [UPDATE 16 Jan.]

Postby WWEdeadman » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:22 pm

The Charts are pretty terrible for the most part. Holding notes where they don't belong, undercharting so bad that it actually kills the rhythm, and generally some notes just are off-sync completely. I don't really find myself playing this game much anymore after getting like 3 or 4 "perfects" (which in this game let's you hit SAFEs without breaking streak. Really, with the horrible charting it's pretty hard to not hit a SAFE somewhere anyway.)

You know, for this being the first rhythm game Marvelous has made (at least as far as I know) it's kinda OK. Looking back at the first Project Diva on PSP, that was horrible too, so yeah, let's just hope they make another game some time in the future, so we can forget this one ever happened.
My Extreme Perfects playlists on YouTube:

Twitch
WWEdeadman

Intermediate Player

Feedback Score: 0

Re: [PSVITA] IA / VT Colorful Revealed! [UPDATE 16 Jan.]

Postby Ikeaner » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:41 am

Thanks for the info, guys.

I was about to get this game but from the looks of it this is not something one should pay full price for ^^"

WWEdeadman wrote:You know, for this being the first rhythm game Marvelous has made (at least as far as I know) it's kinda OK. Looking back at the first Project Diva on PSP, that was horrible too, so yeah, let's just hope they make another game some time in the future, so we can forget this one ever happened.

I really hope so too, since I actually love IA and most of the songs that were selected for this game.
Ikeaner

Welcome to DIVA!

Feedback Score: 0

Previous

Return to IA/VT Colorful